The V-RSW30 machine from Stirtec raises the standard of technology in the field of Refill Friction Stir Spot Welding (RFSSW) to a new ground-breaking level.
There is no need for apparent consumables to create a deflected tight connection (gas and water) in the area of the spots. The machine series allows the connection of contacts to materials such as in the area of aluminium (Al 7xxx, 6xxx, 5xxx, 3xxxx, 2xxxx).
The V-RSW30 machine can be controlled via 3 axes. The from Stirtec specially developed RFSSW spindle (speed-range of up to 6000 rpm ) is used via another W-axis, which is used to control the pin.
Thanks to the freely controllable machine tables paired with the correct repeat accuracy of the V-RSW30, the weld spots can be optimally placed. Balanced with the closing closed-loop measuring and control system from Stirtec, this machine series confirms the best spot weld results with 100% traceability of every common spot weld. In connection with the Stirtec QC software, the V-RSW30 sets new standards in the field of spot welding and the cycle times are kept to a minimum.
You can find more about RFSSW technology HERE.
- Especially suited for Aluminum joining: Al 7XXX, 6XXX, 5XXX, 3XXX, 2XXX
- Specially developed RFSSW-spindle
- RFSSW process quality monitoring system incl. process data collection and monitoring (100% traceability)
- Table size: 760 x 400 up to 350kg load (nominal)
- RFSSW torque force up to 30 kN
- Freely controllable machine table
- SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D sl control unit
- Low energy fabrication process (7 kW)
- Outstanding system availability
- Very efficient and stable in process