Optionally, the machine can be changed to a hybrid machine, making it a V-WMC2080. This is a unique solution that combines the latest FSW technology with world-class milling capabilities in a single machining center.
The machines of this series are designed as a 3-axis CNC machine in C-frame construction.
Optionally, the machine can be equipped with a FSW quality monitoring system for safe mass production.
- Siemens SINUMERIC 840D SL
- Siemens SINAMICS S120 digital
- FSW force measuring system X, Y, Z
- Tool air blast
- Automatic tool changer 24 tool pocket HSK-A 100
- Direct feedback – Heidenhain absolute scales
- Interface – preparation for Stirtec FSW
- Full protection guarding of all moving items on the machine
- All electrical devices comply with CE, or are UL /CSA approved or listed
Upon customer request
- Through spindle air coolant
- Coolant system with through-flow filtration 7 MPa JV40 variable (4
levels), 5 microns
- Additional wash out system – upper wash
- Lubricating air mist system AccuLube Minibooster
- Spin window Visiport
- 32 / 42 / or 52 tools capacity double arm ATC (chain type)
- 2x 24 ( 48 ) tools capacity double ATC (on top)
- Dual set workpiece and tool probe RENISHAW (OMP60+OTS+OMI-2T)
- Additional interfaces for 4th or 5th axis
- Interface for remote diagnostic service
- Machine hibernation mode
- Motor spindle for FSW and milling 15 000 rpm max. HSK-A 100
- Flood coolant / telescopic wash-out system
- Chip conveyer system for steel chips and nonferrous metals’ swarf incl.
- Process data acquisition
- Specially developed very powerful motor spindle
- FSW force control system
- FSW process quality monitoring system incl. FSW process data collection and monitoring
- Ideal for combined high performance: friction stir welding, 3D milling with high-speed cutting technology, turning, drilling, thread cutting